Wednesday, November 17, 2010

And life goes on,
I wait to die,
All the while the world passes by.

I live, I laugh, I smile...
My mask I wear to meet the task.
For life goes on and so must I
don't ask me why

I am Sorrow, I bleed Sorrow, I have truly become Sorrow. My Soul has never healed from the loss and release of you my sister dear. I fear it never will.

I see you there, I'm holding your hand, you take your last breath, and the I must breath, your single tear- your silent goodbye. My lungs burning for your next breath..... it doesn't come. It never will... for you my dear sweet sister are no longer here. 

Trapped in the prison that your body became you didn't even get to say the things you wanted to say. But your single tear said them all, as still today, three years later they still grip my heart and soul with love that will never die!

Life goes on.... until it doesn't... until then I am Sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment